Well I'm back for a bit...
Have had help issues for one kind or another for a few months.. Grrrr I know we are getting/are old, but why can't we just pop out of here without all these issues?? lol
... But I am so blessed & greatful for the doctors, therapists, friends/family that pray for me.
... Aren't you?
God has been so good, merciful & kind to me & Bud., through all our years together. And I love all those people and those that can laugn with me, not at me, on some of the dumb silly things that we do.
... Like the day I called for a hair cut & we kept playing phone tag for several calls, cause I had the phone on vibrate and then needed to shower.. I left it for Bud to answer and we have different phones.. When it ring he couldn't find how to get the call quick & also hit a speed dial for one of our daughters. She naturally called back and left a message.. the last call went directly thru & Jay & I had a good laugh while choosing our time.
What a sweetheart she is.
Classmate for Sun. School, send the most well written amazing notes. You feel sooo appreciated and better than you know you are! Now that's encouragement!!
... So dear Blog can you feel that at the moment my spirits are very high? They are.. so far agrand day..
... Now it has been reported that snow is coming, I love it but hope it is not to much for Bud to handle.. Everytime I see it I am reminded of my Forgiven sins, salvation
and that Jesus has washed me clean & "Whiter than show" he says.
... And and night on fresh snow with outside light on it seems as tho he has spread sparkling diamonds before my feet.
.............. Till next time........ :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment