What ever happened to "Supermman?" I loved him! And this morning I feel as tho he's missed by many of us.
When did we as a country begin to slip down in the muck & mire we are in now?
As a youngster, and I know that is eons ago.. but.. we would be punished more for telling a lie than having an accident. We appreciated & looked out for our neighbors. Even trusted them. In many way we did the "love thy neighbor" thing. Lock doors? Never...
To tell a lie.. whew! and then there was "justice for all".. hmm
We were all a truthful, helpful, inspiring, necessary, kind people.
Now we have half-truths or downright lies, no one much helping another, taking time to inspire someone to be lawful - better than they think is possible, don't realize how necessary we are to each other, life is a ripple effect. What you toss out there ripples a long way passed you. Kindness to many is withheld, just because----
I think it all began years ago when we tossed out prayer & the pledge of allegiance out of our schools. We tossed aside God & national pride & commitment to anything right, true, & good.
Then came all this other garbage... pitting one group of people against one another, one party against another, disobeying laws and in the end never admitting to our faults in many situations.
When a nation of laws begins to disobey them outright that is the beginning of anarchy.
I am Sad for my country...
I have never seen such outright hate & distrust for any president in my time. The amount of time, money & opposition that has been spent on trying to put him down is amazing.. Why HIM?? Why wasn't that done about the presidents before him?? They had plenty of questionable things in their backgrounds, world dealings, and outright crap during their presidencies ... HMMM
.... Maybe I'll never understand it all, but it sure is sad, disappointing and scary. I know America has never been perfect.. are any of us? No, then she cannot be either, BUT she was the last best hope for all.
... So, I will continue to pray for ALL leaders, & people. I shall bloom where I am planted with the love of God in my heart & follow Him & his ways. After all He created us, & governments and has the best manual for living ever!! called the Bible. He has his purposes for all in motion and He will Lift up Or Tear down in the end... There will be a final day of Accountability & judgement for each of us.
.... Hopefully those reading this "Know" & "Follow" Him. AND Let's brighten the corner where we are & Be right. Do right.. Check the manual.. :-)
Till next time. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment