Well now, I've tried to stay calm & polite, etc.but..
1. Why is it when you ask a question you cannot get an answer - let alone a direct answer.. or sometimes not even a honest answer? They ignore you, as tho you never asked a question, or they give the answer "Nothing" to my "What's New?"
... I'm not being nosey! I care OR I want to connect & be with you... Sheesh..
2. Why is it that everyone thinks everyone else is unkind, rude or out to get them? Really? They may well be-
For goodness sake, I learned along time ago the world does not revolve around me! It seems that when I point a finger at someone I have 3 coming back at me, and that's not good is it?Most times when I think others are 'thinking' about me... they've never given me a thought' lol
So be the change you want to see, sometimes things rub off. lol And let God take care of the rest.
3. People seem to JUMP into something that sounds good so fast, without waiting on God, OR looking down the road to the pitfalls, OR do not want to see any other possibilities, If we don't argree Instantly you must be against my choice. Not really, I could see something you haven't thought of.. "maybe?"
Women & Men Think differently.. Men are sometimes just focused on the destination, and that's a straight line, and Women go many ways to get to the same destination.
So how about an open minded discussion/reasoning together & not an instant thought that- "Well that's never going to work."
4. Why do most times ya think about the NEGATIVES than the POSITIVES?? Toooo much listening to other Negative People? News media? etc.?
Yes sometimes we might have to hunt for a positive, but believe me - Most People are neither all Bad Or all Good. AND if you desire more Good.. Look for it... express it... from a former 'negative Nancy.' Sure been trying hard on that & not Being Slyly drawn into negativism.
Let's all try it... What we give we will get back no doubt.
.... This is not an extensive list but is surely is enough!
God is Good, His way is best,
Don't ignore me, realize I care & want to connect, Be Kind, if need be correct (critique) me in love, with my good in mind, Look for Positives... and please give me answers to questions.. such as...
this is happening, No I don't want to do that, Yes I can do that let's work it out... Or It's non- of my business, maybe I can share later.. Something!!! lol
You probably have your own list, but that's all now from the "Meandering Mind" these 4 have been enough to deal with as I ask the Lord to help this imperfect child of his to get through life with those closest to me & the world around all of us.
Till next time.
B I B L E -
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment