When we we ever get it out of the Bible into life??? My goodness, just when I think "I got the meaning" I'm shown maybe not. Have I truly Applied the word to to my life, relationships, responses, how I treat others? Am I allowing the Spirit of God in me to "love others" as I was commanded to do? Do I esteem 'others' MORE than myself & my desires, or wants/wishes? hmmm
An amazing pastor I once knew said that God's word NEVER changes... but the application may. Study on that a bit. Example, we all use John 3:16 as a verse concerning salvation mostly, But! I can also use that verse, to show people just how much God Loves them. Right? Think on that... and that applies to many others too.
An amazing pastor I once knew said that God's word NEVER changes... but the application may. Study on that a bit. Example, we all use John 3:16 as a verse concerning salvation mostly, But! I can also use that verse, to show people just how much God Loves them. Right? Think on that... and that applies to many others too.
God is NOT a God of disorder & confusion either. He plans, works the plan systematically as He created, and works in our lives and we Walk with Him, obeying His commands, directions etc.
The devil is the guy to always try to mess up things. Since the beginning of time he has been at it.. from the GARDEN.. of Eden. A beautiful place, relationship between God & Man & Man & woman and Guidelines were given to keep it that way... yet they just could not obey or believe the truth but erred on the side of Doubt. Satan works in the area's of Doubt, Discouragement, Depression, Disillusion, Dissatisfaction & so on. So just who am I listening to? working with? following..
Am I just a fan of Jesus when things go my way and because of what I receive from Him & his people, the church, OR am I really a Follower of Jesus??? IS CHRIST really living In Me & am listening to the Holy Spirit as does His work?
Dear Lord help me to apply/become more like you, help me to never be prideful, Help me to let You shine and ask myself.. "What would Jesus Do/ how would you respond? Help me to get more Into your word & then get it out of the Bible and let you work it in me.. Help me to see what you see, and aid all I can. My feet,hands, eyes, ears, heart, are at your disposal as I aim to become "Christlike" - "More Like Christ" .... Help me to work in my Gift as the very best I can, in Jesus name I ask. May all praise go to you!
Dear Lord help me to apply/become more like you, help me to never be prideful, Help me to let You shine and ask myself.. "What would Jesus Do/ how would you respond? Help me to get more Into your word & then get it out of the Bible and let you work it in me.. Help me to see what you see, and aid all I can. My feet,hands, eyes, ears, heart, are at your disposal as I aim to become "Christlike" - "More Like Christ" .... Help me to work in my Gift as the very best I can, in Jesus name I ask. May all praise go to you!

No comments:
Post a Comment