I guess I have been a *meandering body* for a change.. I miss writing but a lot of times I just don't know what to say. AND if truth be known, maybe I really shouldn't say a lot about many things. hahaha Will that stop me? Nope. Pastor Thurmon Harris got me started and now it is like a compulsion... But I sure do enjoy it.
Bud & I celebrated our 64th Wedding Anniversary in Oct. it was very nice. 64 YEARS most all our lives!! There have been ups & downs, days of wanting to throw in the towel for both of us. There have many more good days, living together, traveling together, and enjoying our families together. They have been a real encouragement at times, and blessings abounded from some of them. Amazing People! Then I learned that these people witnessed of the Lord, and the Lord used them to hone off some rough edges, & wrong thinkings.. You get into the Bible then he brings people along to *show the way.*
Some of our vacation/trips have really been beyond amazing too. The Scenery of America is beautiful. We've taken many a side road and that was great. We've stopped here and there at some friend or relatives place that was along our path OR not to far out of the way. My goodness am I glad we did. Memories have surely been made & something to mull over when I start missing them. So glad we NEVER put that off, traveling or just at home.
We've met many various types of people along our way too.. but Black, White, Red, or Yellow they are all people created by God. People with the same desires, needs, loves, etc. as we have. Human beings! Tho some have wandered off the path of good & decency, that doesn't change a thing, other than seeing how they need help getting on the path of right & kindness.
Yes I do MISS traveling more that I thought I would, but I can travel in my memories & have a few what we call "mini-vacations around here. Doing the "back roads." Ol' Bud must know them all. He's been known also for NEVER going the same way twice. haha
Thanksgiving has come, was a good get together at a Jessica's. Now we are working towards Christmas..
Ahhh Christmas the live evidence of God's love for the world born on that day so many years ago, and it was from the cradle to the Cross he went for US! Love so amazing.
Take care... Enjoy Life and MAKE it a Good day! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment