As long as I've lived I am still amazed by things... I get excited about things...
This morning a brief chat with one of my great-granddaughters.. Courtney.. via FB chat.. lol yes I do FB.
The genes pool we come from still amazes me!!
She writes poetry.. others draw.. some do music.. some are helpers.. some are fixers.. and some you would truly be surprised at...
When they were young OR we were young...
The ones you think might, Don't!! The ones you think won't ever, Do!
Just downright amazing! Naaa not really! I think it's in the genes.. and have other evidences of it I could tell you about... then again a better thing is ...
God just picks from that gene-pool and it goes on and on.. and the person is satisfied in their niche, and others that come by them are blessed!! Thinking out loud again.. and smiling in the process. I know some secrets that some folk just don't know or probably wouldn't believe ..
Have a grand day... Till next time dear Blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment