Monday, May 2, 2016

Monday Morning Meanderings... May 2nd

  Sunday... a good day always... it's the time I meet up with 'eternal family.'  We gather, well I gather.. to find out how their week went.. to pray.. to give hugs.. to study the Word of God out of the "Manual for Living" (Bible) and do another self-exam with others,  to hear great hymns, music, sing unto Our Father, worship Him in Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, and through the Holy Spirit's nudging hear what Father God might be saying just to me. 
   God is soooo amazing... Pastor preaches/shares from the word of God and some application helps and as the many of us *listen* to him... we each get our own special message from the Lord OR He confirms something that we have been mulling over for awhile. Ever Notice that?? I learned this long ago when 4 of us went to church together... and in discussing things on our way home... All 4 heard a different thing from the same message.. It all depends where we are spiritually with God I'm sure. :-) 
    Be sure the next time you are in Worship at home or in church... that we are truly *Listening* to Hear the voice of God as His spirit.. touches our spirit... as He says.."this is the way, walk ye in it." 
    He will help us to walk in the right direction in our relationship with HIM... and with all others.. :-) 
    God Bless and have a great day in the Lord. 
    H.O.P.E.     He Offers Peace Every Day 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment