Ah.. good afternoon dear *Blog*.. Yes, it seems that as I age I certainly do more "wondering."
WHY---? Why is it we are sooo angry, nitpicking, and defaming of someone.?
Seems like all the so-called news can report is mostly.. hate, anger, killing, finding fault, etc. etc. Then there is the putting of walls up between people and making whatever barrier percieved to be ever so high. Even seems to happen with friends & family on Facebook too. hmmm
BUT- I have noticed *here & there* that once in awhile someone will report or post something positive someone has done, said, or something good has come about.
WHY-? Why does the bad & the ugly get more of our attention than the good & beautiful?? I don't know.
I do know that ugly depresses me, and I sure would like a better balance of things. When going about to find the good, uplifting, might take a bit of effort, it is surely worth it. Don't you think so? Come on people!!
I don't have to like a lot of things and I don't!! But be sure, I do love people and wish for them to be be more fully what God created them to be.. & be also kind, encouraging, challenging, uplifting, helping others to reach their hidden potential, and be blessings to all around.
What could a creative mind accomplish in our own little corners of the world, if we dwelt on "Accenting the Positive," looking for ways to be brighten the corners where we are, and where our influence reaches?
Being more kind, sensitive, positive, realizing that what we *give, is what we get*.. and that this life is not all there is... and that, *the world does not revolve around just me. (or just you)
We can disagree, without being disagreeable don't you think? We can give benefit of the doubt, and shower grace on someone. They may not be all they purport to be.. but what one of us perfect, and does not have some things in our backgrounds that we are not proud of? Evidence of change can be seen & heard as we pay close attention.
We can call good evil, & evil good & be ALL wrong. Woe is me.
Tho as we mature, we can change our opinions about a lot, & our ways of thinking, and Believing. In the end- - -
There is one absolute truth.. and that is God's. In the scheme of eternity that is all that will matter and He will have the ultimate last word. Let's side with Him, and leave the consequences to Him. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment