Wednesday, March 2, 2016

HOW has it happened?

Yes! How has it happened? The Office of the President is still there, but the last few in office have certainly not been presidential in my thinking. AND those running for next years election leave a lot to be desired on both sides! Let alone those in congress! 
  Where has the dignity, character, good conduct, class, kind words, disappeared to? How has it turned sooo ugly and uglier as those today are even showing less.
Where has the desire to serve ALL people by leading well gone? 

   IF I look at evidence.. will there be enough to convict someone of truly being worthy of my vote?? 
   Yes I am saddened when supposed adults are acting like childish ones on the playground of life! Does anyone know that without working tax payers there is NO government? All they have to play with is what they get from us! Duh? And "the government" is not the be all, end all of my problems.
I must take responsibility for some things.. cause what this nation guarentees it people is .. Life.. Liberty.. and the Pursuit of Happiness.. I'm alive, I'm free, I can pursue what makes me happy. I'm not entitled to get that from OR over anyone else. Duh! again.

   Poor Dr. Ben Carson, calm, kind, with no yelling or political type answers, just saying why he thinks something should be done and how he might try to get congress to get it done. Yet it seems the media and the people of the land prefer the yelling, name calling, tickle your ears type answers to immense problems.. AM I CONFUSED? YUP! 
    I'd like to see someone with a focused life, faithful life, maturing life, confident life, consistent life, and concern for all people lead this nation. And not put wedges between people on various issues. 
   BUT... in the end... God is in full control, and he sets governments in place and IF His people don't begin to follow HIS lead, we will truly have even more trouble. I remember a time when His people INSISTED on having a king and He let them and a few other times of stupidity that they had to live through however tough it might have been. 
   I prefer the easier road... but in the end times...... well!
2nd Chronicles 7... can apply to them in days of old and us also... we tend to zero in on verse 14 and that is good, but we need to read the whole chapter, then go back again to verse 14.
 The Lord just tells us what He expects and the consequences of not being obedient, just like any good Father. ALL through the entire Bible He does that! 

   No wonder we are a mess, we've got the manual for living, and still insist on doing it our way, when the Creator of life & living life has a perfect plan. DUH! again.
    Thanks dear Lord for being there for me, hearing me, and your Spirit's nudging me. I love you!! 

   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment