Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Just a Wondering...

   Have you ever said.. "I'm blessed." ? heard someone else say that? "Thank you for Your Blessings Lord."
   Does it seem that we are "blessed" only when things goes well? When things turn out like we desired.. a surgery went well, we've prospered in some way, etc etc ... and that's not wrong...  


But looking at the word recently, & a scripture that I know, that I've read a zillion times it seems, just popped out at me again.
   

That scripture says BLESSED ARE ..
the poor in spirit.. those that mourn.. the meek/humble.. those that thirst & hunger for righteousness.. those that are merciful.. the pure in heart.. the peacemakers.. those that are persecuted & reviled falsely for His sake.  


Hmmm I'm thinking as I reflect on my own self... just How Blessed Am I?? And in what ways, for what reasons.. what blessings am I seeking? 
             "Meandering Mind" at work again.. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment