Friday, January 1, 2016

1/1/2016 Wow!

  The years keep rolling on... I thank God he's given me all these years.. Years to live, love, enjoy our family and live to enjoy even great grandchildren. 
  Once I became a child of His... things became new & different. WHEN I became a sold out 'follower' of His, there was more waiting for me. :-) that I had no idea about. 
  A times life was *easier*.. at other times it was *harder*... and that is because the Lord is in the "transformation" ~ "changing" business in His children to become more like our heavenly Father. 
  This life is the class room. As I read my bible I do not find, the words.. easy, comfy, happy as the goal for me. Have ya noticed? Tho I am comfy, happy and etc. at times.. tis not the goal. 

  Anyway as I look back over my grand life, I see that much as been accomplished, and yet there is much to do in surrender to Abba Father. 

  What shall this New Year bring to us as individual people and in our family? In the Church? In our neighborhoods? 
  Take it one day at a time.. and see the handiwork of God. 
  
  Things I "desire?"  Oh, my Lord.. you know my heart and dreams and wishes.
   Dreams of an even closer walk with You and being pleasing in Your sight.  

   Dreams of reconciliation in families.. 'specially ours.
   Dreams of the salvation, & reconciliation with You, of more family & friends, and being true followers of you & your word, then actively serving You through people.   

   Dreams of strong people in You & in Your churches. "Sticking to the main thing." 
   Dreams of peace.. in families, with those around us, between nations.. 
   Dream Big Right? I have a Great God & with whom Nothing is impossible.. 
  
              Yes.. & Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment