Monday, November 2, 2015

The B I B L E...

The B I B L E.... written by God, Preserved by God, our Manual for living. Here we will find salvation, learn, & know more & more about God, His precious son Jesus, and ourselves.  The B I B L E, yes that's the book for me!  
   THE BIBLE TELLS ME..
   That God is Creator & designer of all... 
   That Jesus is my..
Savior, Lord, Love, Peace, Forgiveness, Righteousness, Deliverer, Fellowship, Example, Companion, Brother, Guardian, Security, Sufficiency, Fulfillment, Everything!
    That the Bible is..
my Infallible Authority, Deeded Inheritance, Guide for Life, Stability, Strength.
   The Bible tells me what to do when I feel ..
Discouraged, Worried, Lonely, Depressed, Dissatisfied, Condemned, Confused, Tempted, Angry, Rebellious.
    The Bible tells me what to do when..
I am Experiencing Fear, Mentally Disturbed, In Need of Courage, In Need of Patience, In Need of Peace, Lukewarm Spiritually, In Grief, In Doubt about God. 
    The Bible tells me what I should do when...
I need Confidence, when Troubles Hit My Life, I have physical sickness, when I am in Financial Trouble, when I Have Marital Problems, when I am Deserted by Loved Ones, when I Don't Understand God's Ways, or I'm Waiting On God. 
     The Bible has Much To Say About....
Faith, Love, Eternity, Praise, Serving God, Obedience, the Carnal Mind, the Grace of God, the Holy Spirit, God's Faithfulness, the Church, Stewardship, Satan, Hell, The Return of Christ, the Unsaved.
   The Bible Gives Us Truth About...
Forgiving Others, Christian Fellowship, Our Responsibilities, Speaking God's Word, Finding the Will of God, Answered Prayer, Unsaved Loved Ones, Marriage, Divorce, Our Family, Wives, Husbands, Widows, Singles, the Elderly.
    And the Bible tells us what we can do to..
Grow Spiritually, Change our world, Help our business, and how to Please God.
    One small book with help in ALL  area's of relationship & living life here & now and eternally!
    We will read any other book on how to do something,  how to become better, yet ignore the one we need most! OR we'll ask this friend or that guru, instead of God. Then wonder WHY "this or that".... Pick it up.. You will never be sorry if you come to Bible desiring God and His Wisdom as you read, meditate, study..
      He has never disappointed as I surrender to His Will And His Way... My the things He has done, accomplished in my life! Transformation & Blessings Abound!
   Guess that's why they call it "The Good Book!"  :-)  
                      Till next time...
   


No comments:

Post a Comment