Well in times passed anyway..
Think I should change? NO not when I have the best of life here and expect the best in hereafter too.
I've been brought up & taught that God is... Almighty, Infinite, Powerful, NEVER Changing, Ever Around me, and so much more!! And once He had come into my life... He is IN me and LORD of my life, thoughts, actions, choices, life-style, etc. etc.
After accepting Him as my Savior it took a bit to make him LORD, but He really always was.. I just hadn't grasped it immediately.. But OHH when I gave Him the reins of my life... oh boy!!
I've been taught that HE is Love, HE Loves everyone, (after all HE Created, & Loves Everyone) HIS love seeks the best for me and my kindred, & all others. And the best he seeks for us IS HIS BEST.
Am I always sure I know what that is?? NOPE! That's where I've been taught to trust comes in, when I have not run ahead of him seeking *my own way & desires* before His way & His desires for me.
His Timing is the greatest & best!
I have been taught that I need read, to search, memorize, and re-read His Letter of Love to me. Daily, following His disciplines, getting the 'meaning' of how to do life & relationships. Do I obey His commands, precepts, principles? Do I allow the HIM that I say is IN me have His way? Am I listening to His *still soft voice as he speaks to me off the pages of his letter? Am I involved in study with others gaining more insight.?
Someone has said a dirty paged Bible, most likely leads to a clean person, in mind, body, soul, spirit, life-style and actions, be it in thought OR deeds.
Search me oh Lord & create in me a clean heart.. so that I might not sin against You..
For All sin is against You Lord ultimately.. oh boy!
Give to me a thirst & hunger for more of you..
Help me to share Your love & goodness & be a help to birth more children into Your family, for I know by Your Word, it is not your desire that any should be lost.
Thank You Lord, Less & Less I am being duped by the world, the flesh or the devil, as I stay close to you and bathe myself in Your Love & Your Word.
A Christian's Life does not just consist of Self.. God is Others Concerned and here we are His Hands, Feet, Arms, Mouth, help me to use them all wisely to God's Glory & the Benefit of Others first. :-)
God is good, all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment