Sometimes as I sit and observe, I wonder where Truth & Common Sense have gotten lost...
My Truth is Jesus Christ & his word. I live by that as best I can, hoping that I am not putting up barriers to his changing power & transformation in my life.
But these days... most people it seems work awfully hard to not deal with God, nor believe the truth about themselves as God says, be it encouraging or convicting. Sad..
We live in a day of being "politically correct" and I wonder if'n some "Christians" have bought into that. That old Devil can blind us sooo easily if we are not on the alert! :-)
I am old, and maybe naive some would say, and at times I find it difficult to put into words *perzactly* what I want to convey.
More & More & More people are in the mode of "Me, Myself, & I" and my rare few. And sooo angry! Everyone is growling.. and shoving & pushing! Calling others bigoted, prejudiced, etc. Tho in my lifetime I have found that in pointing 1 finger, I have 3 coming back at me... scary, IF I was honest with myself, I'd *see* my own prejudices.
From the days in the garden of Eden, when the devil interfered, we've been passing the buck and not accepting our own responsiblities in/for any given situation.
Are we/am I... a part of the problem OR a part of the solution?? Let's be honest with that person in the mirror... God knows who we really are.
No comments:
Post a Comment