I don't know if this ever happens to you.. but for me.. once the mind/heart zero's in on some little nudge from the Lord.. it seems as tho He just keeps nudging me a bit farther.. :-)
Today has been one of those days!!
From our S.S. Lesson, to something I said to someone in S.S. class, to the songs & preaching. IF you hestiate to believe that the Lord has a plan and works the plan for our good .. and the marching orders he's given us... Let me tell ya! lol And he just confirms things soooo amazingly!
BUT we must believe, have eyes & hearts to *see* and be willing to say.. Yes Lord! Speak Lord!
More and more, as I love him more & more, it is for certain .. the world revolves around Him and only Him... and all else is a by product of that love. He loved us first.
Our giving, loving, forgiving, service encouraging, acceptance... etc. etc.. comes from our keeping our eyes on Jesus and nuturing our love of Him...
OH my I could go on & on, J O Y!!
Jesus First, Others Second, Yourself last.
Life is not all about me, but of Others..
Jesus was always concerned about *others*...
Just Saying... and I'm out of here! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment