Yes God! You never cease to amaze me and excite me.
You know how you think you *know* something? But it isn't really known until you put it into action/practice.. whatever.
This week I was reading in my devotional book "My Utmost For His Highest" by Oswald Chambers.. A very favorite of mine and I like the original printing. More depth to it I think and I like learning new words.
Like my Bible I've read it before..
Since January I've been reading my bible thru again and Things are a popping and exciting again.. Maybe only because of my attitude. But...
In the devotional, about hearing/heeding I was bopped again! Amazing how something can be said by someone else and bells go off! Anyway, then just yesterday something was posted as a challenge on Facebook and Zingo!! Now the Lord sends me added ammunition on *how* to be creative in doing some of what he's commissioned me to do. So as my husband says.. "Git-er Done!"
Do things like this ever happen to you?
I am sitting here just smiling and grateful! Thank you Lord! Thank you to a friend that loves Jesus too.
Be on the outlook for the Lord to speak... He does, always, but are we really listening? and will we heed what we hear... there are consequences to not heeding I'm sure.
FORWARD! CHARGE! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment