Friday, November 21, 2014

Conviction and Love

 Wow! This morning I have truly been convicted and can see my heavenly father grabbing his head & covering his eyes as he looks at His child.
   I have been caught up ever so quickly & cleverly by the devil again.
  Not that I have done anything very serious if you're grading on the human scale.. but in "Father's Eyes" would that hold water?? I think not Mary.
   Concerning someone that the Lord Created, set in a position, and loves as much as He loves me... Jesus went to the Cross for ALL humanity. So no one is left out.
     And tho I disagree with them, and know that some things are not at all correct, and have the freedom to say so still yet... and to try get them to change... I have neglected the one correct best thing of all,
too often. In great concern, I should pray for them and bring them before the Lord. The King of kings, Almighty God...  who controls all really, and has a purpose. HE has one for me, for them, for you, for everyone.
    We may or may not like his purpose, but there it is. In the long run for all of us.. there is a purpose, plan, and each life touches another in some way. Life is not just all about me... but about all of us.
                  Pray... Pray... Pray...
More often, More intense, More inclusive, Trusting the Lord to have his will & way in all lives, circumstances, countries, etc. etc. etc.. doing the best thing for all of us, His creations and the people he loves...
Be they, His Chosen People, His Adopted people, or people that as yet know him not.
Pray with Thanksgiving, & appreciation for God and his love of us all...
Pray for self, for others, pray earnestly, pray fervantly, pray specifically, pray!
Pray deliberately, Pray with others, toss a prayer heavenward along your day. Pray without ceasing, about everything & about everyone :-) 
ACTS...
Adoration of God
Confession of sin
Thanksgiving
Supplication.... should get us going good.

No comments:

Post a Comment