Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Way.. Your Way.. God's Way...

And there in is the rub.... :-)
Wouldn't you say?


Recently I was involved in a fact finding, think tank sort of thing.  Quite interesting to say the least.

Tho not many of us were too shy to "voice our opinion."  Could be good, could be bad.  Sometimes the impressions we leave are not the ones we had hoped for OR intended, wouldn't you say so too?

Maturing in our faith, takes time, work, prayer, submission, study, encouragement self-examintation and so on. May we Never* think we have arrived. We must be willing to grow, change, be transformed by our gracious heavenly Father to resemble him more & more. 

The Heart of God and his will for our lives should flavor, color, be the goals of our thinking, actions, motivation, & our lifestyles is my thought on my title. 
To be honest sometimes I have a difficult time, as well you do too, of getting past *My* Way to God's way.
  But, zeroing in on God's heart and his will for the church (his people) and his concern for the lost, helps to weed out the frivoless & unnecessary things that I sometimes allow to creep into my life & mind.  

After All "In the Scheme of Eternity" what will really matter? and therefore bring on that "Well done good & faithful servant."
 Isn't that the main question? 
As in any discussion there are always 2 trains of thought at least.. some would say the positive & negative sides. :-)

 
   And to me that is good, because that causes me to really think!! Am I too negative? I don't think so, I tend to think that I just bring up something others might not have thought of... out of my life experiences. Remember S.H.A.P.E.?

   Those positive people are needed to spark us on to the greater things of God, tho sometimes I think they miss things in their excitment, but ohh how excitement is needed!!
   Therefore... both are much needed and help to get a unified consensus, of how, how can we do better? what should we keep? what is not fruitful? what good thing did we toss? have we all got on board? or at least a majority? what change is honestly needed?  what can I learn from you and benefit from?? what will benefit the world around me, drawing people to the Lord?
    Yes, there is much to mull around in humbleness and to touch base with dad on.. in his love letter to me. (Bible) Will he say .. "right on Mary?" OR will he say, "you're a bit off base there!" The mirror of His Word is sometimes glaring .. other times comforting.
     Much to Pray about, and get a glimpse of God's Will and Plan for my life right here where I am and this part of his church I belong to. 

  In what way might I be used as a catalyst for good to his church and the world beyond... How big is my God? :-)  
     Another grand day in the body of Christ, Praising, Thanking, Learning still..

No comments:

Post a Comment