Another Snow day... got rain last night and then snow! About 3-6 inches I'm guessing.. depending on where you live.. but...
Again things are white, clean, glistening and all I can think of is God who *created* all this, and how he says he will wash us clean and *whiter* than snow, when we confess our sins! WOW now that has got to be a white I've never seen, maybe some day I will see that white, and I'm ever grateful for his forgiveness.
But on to today... Bud did not go to the club, and has yet to move any snow. He read the paper, & fixed our breakfast. Pancakes & eggs.. Yum! Now it is laundry time and during that I am on the computer upstairs and he is on his laptop. :-)
Before that my little birds were needing some food, and since I have NO boots I just opened the dining room window and tossed them out some on top of the snow. It was fun to watch them up CLOSE...
The sun has come out and the road out front is pure pavement now, and the neighbors drive also.
Phooey.. I could have made my eye injection appointment, but they called and cancelled till Friday.. shoot! Had some other things I wanted to do that morning.. but such is life. Right?
Well now to decide the supper menu, get busy around here and do something for "my country."
No comments:
Post a Comment