Sunday, April 6, 2014

God Is Good ALL the Time!

 I stand amazed, again, in the presence of the Lord! Cause He IS Amazing!
 In our Sunday School class this morning we had great discussion, and veered off a bit on a subject that someone had concern about.
 The reason I say that, is because I am *still* wondering IF I am in the place of service that I should be... and then... God!
  He speaks to us in amazing ways and our Father is concerned about ALL area's of our lives to be sure!
  So anyhow, I felt comfortable in our discussion, but you know how at times ya wonder? ?  Did I give good Biblical advice or my opinion? ? 
   Well.. Pastor's message just confirmed.. yes Mary that was the correct thing to suggest!  WOW!  Thank you Lord, because now I am at peace for sure about what I said, and thought it was correct, and of all things... Pastor said the same thing, on several points today, and in other messages of late! Never want to give my opinion, but do want to see and help others see what the Word says!
WOW WOW WOW.... so glad I went.. so happy to be available to be of a little help, and sooo glad to hear a message right out of God's Word, of not only confirmation but of encouragement and yes a challenge also... What a morning!!
God is GOOD!! ALL the time.. in the sunshine and rain and from here to eternity!!

  Smile ~ Jesus Loves you and I do too!
           Till Next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment