Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Crochet, Fellowship, Fun, Growth

   Today was Tuesday.. and Tuesday means Crochet, Unless providentially hindered.  :-) Well at least it does for Janis, Marlene & Me.
   Since Marlene got this great idea up, many have come and some have gone. Some have health issues that have deterred them or some just found out, they weren't really into Crocheting... I can NOT imagine why!!
  For me this has been a God send to say the least. I have learned how to make things I would not have thought of.
  I have the company of loving sisters in the Lord. We share our lives, loves, hurts, etc. We help each other to be better Christians. At least that's how I feel.
  Janis, and Marlene are great at *teaching* sharing the How to's... of Crochet and Knitting, and are such sweet sweet spirits!
  We have made many a *gift* and given them away. We enjoy that. Then lately we have decided to *brighten* the lives of people at a nursing home that one of our F.B.C. ladies works at. She asked if we could do that as one of the ministries of L.I.G.H.T this session .. and we have been enjoying the idea. We've been working our little fingers to the bone. ha ha We said we would provide 25. We will give them out in January, and I think we have our 25 just about done!!
We are being productive, sharing & frugal! ha ha
  We are using up bits of our left over yarns, and Janis had oodles to share too. It is amazing at the patterns we have conjured up. Sooo pretty!
   So what more could you ask for? It is a time of Giving, Sharing, Learning, Changing, Growing, Hugging and Laughing with and at ourselves.  Always a Good Day!
   God is sooo good and still very creative to use a little old Crochet Group in the lives of some ladies to touch us, or others, as He desires... 

    Have a great day in the Lord!! And with His people.. :-)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment