Dear Blog.. sorry it has been awhile.. but I cannot sit tooo long... leg still swells..
I sure have been busy at therapy... but I'ma wondering..is it working? will it work? Sure hope so
Well Pops got the water leak fixed and the new washer is in and he likes it.. now it is my turn to see if'n I do.. ha ha He says it takes awhile to wash the newfangled way.. but the dry is much faster now. lol
Yesterday we had a nice supper out at Outback Steakhouse.. My oh my the MOST delicious GF food!
Bud had some coupons that were going out of date.
Amazing how "time slips by" you.
Where has the time gone in our lives?? Whoosh and it is gone!
When we are young we think we have forever!!
When we get older we know we don't!!
And what have we really done with life?
Well we grew up.. got married.. worked.. had 3 children.. raised them the best we could with what we knew and what we had... loved them to pieces for their wonderful selves.. Had lots of wonderful vacations, oohing & ahhing over the beauty of America.. Did lots with friends & family.. Took care of our parents.. saw our children grow up, marry and have babies.. and all of them are wonderful.. and they now have their own wonderful babies! "The cycle of life."
Seems sort of drab... but in hindsight it's not.. there were lots of fun things in there, lots of loving and giving in there, and for many of us we heard the Lord's footsteps chasing us, calling us, and surrendered ourselves to his love, and leadership. Now that has been the 'bestest' thing of all!
To know that we are forgiven, & loved by Almighty God.. that we have a home in eternity with those that knew him & have gone before us..
To be able to do things the 'best' way... via the Lord working in us. To see things and people with new eyes.
To be changed/transformed in my mind and heart, "from the inside out" ...
now that is what the difference is,
and the world needs NOW!
I have an amazing church home & family that is not perfect, I know, I'm there after all... but they are pretty close. They are committed to Worship & Service..
They are sold out to Jesus and love people.
They help people in so many creative, unique and wonderful ways.
They CARE... Care about what Jesus cares about! People and their souls and living life to the hilt for him. Giving Him Our Best!
Many things are obvious about what they do.. and until you get involved, you do not see those things done in the background without fanfare.
None of has "arrived" yet as they say... but I think that when we have, and have finished our particular course.. the Lord will just take us home.
Just saying... seems logical to me.. lol
Then again I have been known to be wrong once or twice. :-) But that's my thought..
How wonderful to look forward to seeing Jesus, spending eternity with Him and other loved ones, with a new body, and unspeakable Joy forever!
I hope all that read this have that same wonderful assurance.. if not.. lets talk...
Time to start my day... and may yours be great too. Till next time... Don't let "time" slip passed you.. Time for Choosing Jesus & Life is Now... we are not guaranteed tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment