Is that really a word? Discombobulated Or just a made up something I like? Well I'm not looking it up... ha ha
Do you ever feel that way?
Today I am sort of at loose ends dear Blog.
I have things I should do... things I'd rather do.. and then there is my Bud.. who has things for 'us' to do.
So I'm figuring it will be a "Bud Day." :-)
And that's a good thing. He is the Lord of the Manor ya know (after "THE" Lord) and ol Bud keeps things going around here very well.
My how 'THE Lord' provided the help meet I really needed.
One with immeasurable patience.. one with much know how.. Mr. Fix-it for sure.. and one with all I need in my other half.
He has been a good provider, a faithful man, a frugal man, a man of goals, & a man of fun and good times. As a dad, I think he excels there too.
Tho after ALL these years I fully realize that no one is perfect, but in love we do the best we can with what we have knowledge of and pray we don't mess up to bad.
Right now, I am feeling a bit better after talking to you, dear Blog.. and as soon as ol' Bud gets his plan made and we have lunch we are going out to look a needed new washer... WHAT FUN! lol
Now then, may our Lord lead us in the right direction please.
No comments:
Post a Comment