Well my husband is sleeping... his surgery went well, but it will take some time to be his peppy self again.
So while he is napping I came back to my computer... just looking around and Dear Blog.... everyone has left me for face book it seems... what can I say?
I like face book but it is not the same as writing/posting something in depth with you dear Blog.
I stand amazed at myself, the woman who said, "I'll NEVER have a computer in my house!" Did you know that? Yet I got started and the Lord gave me a ministry, and I have sooo enjoyed it all. But......
My family and friends have deserted me... OR just don't do as much anymore.. boohoo! boohoo! Everyone had their hand in telling me... "If I can do it you can do it!" So I tried it all...everything they said I could do and said, you'll love it, so I've done emails.. instant messengers... blogging.. etc. And they were right, but it is a bit lonely.
Some of the Florida folk got me hooked on instant messengers.... and now everyone hardly uses them. So I have 3 instant messengers and Skype now... and nothing much happening... I joined each because.. "so & so is on this one.. and so & so is on the other one." lol
I love each for their different fun things to do on them.
I've done zillions of e-mails after I learned and then I even learned how to put in some cutesy things that even move sometime. Then I found out how to get different stationery, and now hardly anyone e-mails or responds... I thought it would be like internet letter writing... hmmm
If it wasn't for my Town Crier Ministry guess I would hardly do e-mails anymore.
Some folks said, "Oh yeah you can blog... it's a neat place to share your feelings and stories and such.."
"Try it you will like it." "It's easy."
Well it was pretty easy... & yes I do like my 2 blogs, and I so enjoyed theirs too. BUT...where are you guys??
Seems like everyone has deserted their blogs! Been months & months since some have posted. Which makes me wonder IFF they ever read my 2 at all. hmm
I am still here at the Meandering Mind or at BudnMarys Place...
Ah well... it's like a voice crying in the wilderness... is there anyone listening? I do hope so, and I do hope they get blessed by some of My "Meanderings," (there are many postings to choose from) Or get a chuckle, or a lift, or whatever might be needed for the day...
Sometimes we never know IF or Who might be out there in cyberland being blessed...or encouraged, it is all in the hands of our blessed Lord anyway...
But it does make me wonder if, in my jaunts to my friends and families blogs... will there be something new today?
And maybe that's how the Lord feels about us, when he sends us a message via his Bible, or a Pastor, or a friend, or something someone posted on the internet. We are his hands, feet, and mouth... but will we also avail ourselves of his messages? will we be transformed by them... hmmmm
Till next time... I hope we connect soon, in one way or the other... Love to All.... MJ
No comments:
Post a Comment