Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Over... New Year Started

Christmas is over and what a wonderful time it was this year... Christmas is always wonderful when you think of God and His great love for us, and Jesus coming into this world in obedience to the Father and because He too loved us so much.

Time with family was a real blessing, and ya always "wonder" as you age, how many more chances will ya have... and have we made the best of the chances we've had.

Our Worship Services and Cantata's/Children's programs and all were especially nice this year. Why? I'm not sure... were they really or was I just prepared for God to bless me extra special this year?? Could be a bit of both...
AND to top it off everything is posted on our church website... I go and listen and bask in the wonder and love of God and of his people, willing to worship and share together.
( www.fbcgriffith.org ) 

Yes this has been one great December for me. I hope it has for you too.
Now we start a "New" Year....
I begin with Great Expectations and Joy in the Lord...
I begin it with Hope that many will become Christians this year. That we will all live our lives in full surrender to the Lord, Loving Him with all our mind, all our heart, all our soul, all our strength, and spend our lives "Magnifying the Lord."  Make much of Him, Esteem Him Highly, Worship Him Completely, Glorify Him, Praise Him, Extol His goodness and greatness.....

   Yes I serve a great God and.....
   Believe Him for Great Things!! 

             Happy New Year, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment