Somehow this should have been posted in November... hmmmm ahhh well, such is life!!
I will not go into big details about the Retina Specialist visit... suffice it to say... I have Macular Degeneration and will be having shots in my eye, Yes in my eye, probably for the rest of my life. They numb it fine and not to bad. AND for me to say that, people that know me will say, "If she says that, you can believe her." ha ha
For my birthday it was sort of quiet, I "kinda" thought that for the BIG 75 they might have surprised me... ha ha I know, I know, dear Blog, I am not the rousing party girl, but at some times... ah well.
Mikey came by, and that was one of his short but sweet visits. Always on the move. Tammy had gotten me a VERY pretty towel set with birds. Almost to pretty to use.
Rachel Called, another busy one and far away.. she was sick and hardly talking, and having to do something for a wedding she's standing up in soon.
Bud took me to supper at Outback Steakhouse, Yummy and dessert too! Chocolate Thunder from Down Under... oh to die for!
Becky had called earlier and sang...
Then after our yummy meal we went by Becky and Kent's and played games.. the Birthday girl was on a roll and WON! and WON! Kent was happy to be my partner... lol
Kathy & Jay called and sang while we were at Becky's, so we went over there on our way home. We stayed at Becky's finishing our last game
( I lost :-( anyway that gave them some time to settle in from working and have their supper. Kathy had a card and gave us some of her freshly made juice she did in her juicer.. I think she loads it with lots of veggie & fruit combo's.. had some today and it was delicious! Even ole Bud liked it.
Sunday, the Lord's day.. we were in church and after church, all the church, well a big bunch, went over to Villa Cesare's in Schererville, for our Annual Thanksgiving dinner. Rich and musicians had set up the equipment and played for us before our meal was ready, and some during our meal. After the meal, Pastor spoke to us on some very meaningful truths/thoughts/visions. A very wonderful day!
Which brings me to this truth. I AM BUSHED TODAY! The old grey mare ain't what she used to be!!
The mind says, Mary's still 50.. so sic'em tiger, and my body just laughs!! But we are sooo grateful that we can still take care of ourselves and do many other things... tho it is better stretched out over several days. So I think I better take it easy till Thanksgiving Day!
Hope everyone has a fine Thanksgiving Day!
Till Next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment