Well today was Crochet Ladies day.. Marlene was our hostess and Jessica came over with the great-grandbabies too. What a treat! They are sooo cute and precious!
We ate, crocheted, and watched the wee ones place dress up and parade for us. A simple slow day but good for the spirits.
Weather out is just right too. Warm but NOT hot, and sunny and breezy, a great ride there and back.
Bud called last night from Colorado, and he is getting ever closer to his destination. I have NO idea how he can ride that far on that cycle. But he does enjoy it for some crazy reason.. AND while he is gone I am enjoying the "quiet" "no push" to cook or anything really. It is amazing how 2 so opposites ever got together. But we did and I am glad and have been blessed.
God provides a help meet, and never makes mistakes. WE Might... but... even then with the Lord's help and some dying to self that too can become good. Janis said today she saw this somewhere.. WEDDING - the WE comes before the I... so true so true..
Bud is the energizer bunny man with a timex ticking inside. Everything should have been done yesterday!
I am the slow, think about things, contemplative person.
And yet we blend well and get things accomplished and have our fun together and apart.
"Where I am weak he is strong, and vice versa."
Sooo, while he is away, this is my week to just go at my pace, enjoying the quiet of my place.. and recharging my batteries my way as he does his, his way..
I am not sure what I will or will not accomplish, but I will enjoy it to the fullest!! Ready to get on the next fast track when it comes our way...
In the process, there might be some surprises this week..
I stand amazed in the presence of the LORD...



I always love reading your thoughts, and we are so blessed that you share them with us,
ReplyDelete