AND "the boss" even said so. I marked the calendar yesterday! That was a red letter day to say the least.
We have been doing yard work on this big place for several days, Bud has been fixing and trying to change a few things in hopes of less weeding and more relaxing. haha Bud is a "git'er done" fella for sure. Wears me out! (Even in my gooder days!)
My little "energizer bunny man." But it is beginning to take shape and praise the Lord, He has held off the rain. Maybe, just maybe we can get done so that I can sit in front of the TV this afternoon for the Kentucky Derby frivolities today.
I LOVE Horses and think that they are God's most beautiful creation in the animal kingdom. So that is it for today "from the cabin." Hope your day is good and IF you are a mom, that tomorrow is even better..
Love to all... Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment