Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hot.. too Hot...

Well, it is crazy!!  from cold to hot... 85° out there, I would have rather moved up slowly..

Whew!! I don't do heat well at all.. Do you?
A lot of folks love it.. but NEVER me...

Anyway, I guess we jumped right over spring! haha

Our flowers are out.. they like it..
Bud is out for his first good full day of motorcycle riding.. he is one happy man!! AND again, I am shown "it's not all about me," nor does the world revolve around me.
AND that too is a good thing.

Wished daughter Kathy a happy birthday again.

The Crochet Ladies were here today.. we chatted, some crocheted, we ate, I read today's and tomorrow's devotional out of Oswald Chambers wonderful devotional called "My Utmost for His Highest."  Wonderful, wonderful application of the scriptures..

Sooo it has been another great day so far. Ahh life is good more often than not... and God is Good Always... in the valley or on the mountain top. Jesus loves me, this I know.. Hope you know that He loves you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment