Friday, May 20, 2011

Goodbyes..

And of that I am ever so grateful...

A place where I can release my loves, joys, hurts, emotions, and even be silly at times..

But these next few days are days for goodbye's.  How do we say goodbye to those we dearly love..  Those gone too soon, those gone unexpectedly, and even those gone that, we knew their time was coming soon.

I know it is not an easy thing either way. Been thru most of them... and know the sorrow of a broken heart, and shock of a loss.
What can I say or do to ease the pain? Not much really Tho I shall attempt to "comfort ye my people with the comfort I got." (Mary's translation.)
  But I truly remember all the things done for me, to me, with me in my times of loss. AND I remember saying some things at 2 really tough times..
  At one I realized that I was not crying for the person gone, but for myself...Mom is not there anymore, I will miss her, I need her, whatever will we do without her? Who will I go to?  But I learned to live in the lessons taught by Mom thru the last years then to pass them on...And God is always a prayer away, even in the dark times.. He never promised us a bed of roses nor an easy life, just to walk with us, to see us thru, and to be there in the end. 
   As for the other person, my brother... a real shocking unexpected loss, and it nearly blew me away, yup it nearly did... but God.. God came to my rescue again thru the people that touched me with ministry, calls, visits, etc. and His precious Word.  In time He also gave that lift that was needed. I was sooo happy too, that we had spent our last months/years in a happy/loving close mode. No regrets!!
   IF He will do it for me, (and who am I?) He will surely do it for every one of his children.. One Day at A Time.
   Rest in the Lord... Trust the Lord... Praise the Lord!
God loves you better and more than I ever could..
   God Bless those having to muster up Goodbyes

No comments:

Post a Comment