Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Don't you just love it when you have friends that love ya warts and all?
Don't you just love it when the good Lord puts a "variety" of friends in your life?
My He knows how to put together a group of varied ladies to help each of us to grow in our Christian lives, and to be ministered to, and to just plain laugh with and at each other and still stay friends.

I do hope you are blessed to have some lady friends like I do. We meet outside of the church, in various homes and just have a morning a week to let loose.

We get some crocheting done, we have a small devotional, we discuss many things.
We are productive and yet having fun! 

I do so look forward to our get togethers. We are never sure who will be able to show up, but I firmly believe in "divine appointments."  God is so good to us. We are ladies that Love the Lord and each other. We come from various walks of life, and churches. 

Like I said... Tuesdays are set aside for "Crochet Day."  and unless providentially hindered or on vacation we make it!!  :-)

It is as tho our commitment to the Lord and His Church carries over in to more areas of our lives.. and that's a good thing. Commitment and faithfulness.

I do hope you have your own little group somewhere... be it a Ladies Group or Men's Group, we do need each other's love, encouragement and accountability help to live in this old world.

God Bless and Have a great Week...  

No comments:

Post a Comment