Friday, March 4, 2011

Ahhh Spring? No.. But

Today was a "Spring Teaser Day" ~ It got up into the 60's! Oh it felt soooo good, I opened some windows and let the air blow thru... the way my house is designed and situated that is easy.
I went outside and I don't know who was more excited about the day, me or the birds.  My goodness they were all a singing chirping and yelling!  Oh it felt so good to hear a bunch of them again... The red winged blackbirds were at the big feeder this morning and stayed all day.. they are big and the noisiest! haha   But it is a pretty call.
Don't you just love all the creations of God? I do. His birds and animals fascinate me. His people, sometimes frustrate me!  I guess some can easily say that of me, haha but even people are a great fascination, and a part of His creation. 
Some of the birds stay all winter, some you see, some you don't, and soon the others will be returning..  and the buds an blooms will be popping out too.  LIFE springing forth again after the time of rest....
I love ALL the seasons... just one a little less than the others.(hot summer) But all are necessary...  and   God gives us soooo much to enjoy all year long does He not? 
    Yes, today put a new spring in my step too, and if I could chirp I would!   

No comments:

Post a Comment