Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Losing it

Good Morning dear "friends."
    Lots of thoughts flooding my little old head as I travel through my days... and I wonder if I'm "Losing it!"  At times I 'think' so, other times I think naaaw.... "who me?" and other times I 'KNOW' so!
    Did you ever do something, a minor thing, but then realize, "NOPE" NOT a minor thing in God's eyes.
    Seems as tho my days are filled with those things of late. These past 6 months have really not been my cup of tea or of my choosing, GRRRRR, but, This old gal ought to have a handle on life/emotions etc., by now!  No, not really. 
    After all, I have a strong adversary out there! And he desires to devour me, ruin my testimony, and put a black mark on the church. And here I am 'helping' him. Double grrrrrr!!!!!!
    He is soooo cunning too! He knows our greatest weaknesses, and will push and use anyone around us/or any circumstance he can to trip us up.

    I guess I MUST remember that, BE ON GUARD as the Word says, and not fall into his hands! (Easier one time than another.)
   Some of my "weak" moments might be the same as yours, or not.. anyway...
   The best way is of course to begin the day, and throughout the day, to pray.. asking the Lord Jesus to go before you. He desires to help a child of His in anyway possible. Then to remember to be especially careful making decisions, responding, or doing something off the cuff if we are..
   H ungry
   A ngry
   L onely
   T ired
Seems as tho of late, I have been in the TIRED state longer than I care to mention. No fault of mine, I go to bed and for various reasons do not get a good nights sleep EVER! Which puts me then in the ANGRY state at the drop of a hat!!  Nerves on edge, etc. AND-- After saying that, it is still no excuse!

I guess, oops I know, the Lord is "still" working on me and so I must begin to work with Him on me... :-)
Beginning with MORE prayer, and remember WHO my REAL Enemy is, and then
take a H A L T... and see where am I.
    Beginning the day in prayer, and taking a nap, just might help. (I haven't done naps for years) Then I remember my sainted mother-in-law in her later years beginning to take naps! Could that be a clue? lol
   Well now, much to digest and think about and do... SOOO I'm out of here and aiming to get a grip!!! Just want to please "MY FATHER" more than anything or anyone else.
          Hope your day is a good one and
                       Catch ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment