Today I am feeling crappy... that old runny nose, congested chest, scratchy throat and achy stuff.
I just hate it, don't you?
Keeps ya in limbo... not sick enough to go to the doctor. (yet) and I feel I should stay home so as NOT to pass and share this with others, if it's passable. :-) Don't want you feeling like me.
Sooo what shall I do? I'd really rather go back to bed, pull the covers up and disappear!! BUT... I shall press on with cooking and dishes and if he wants more, call a cleaning lady.. lol
I remember the days that our kids were sick, and it went from one to the other and seldom did we get sick. Must have truly been a touch by God to be able to tend them. Always amazed me!
So for today, I shall just have to enjoy the outside from my picture window or 'maybe' my front porch. The sun is shining brightly and we shall be blessed by another great day! and that's good!!
Bud is sealing driveway cracks, waiting for it to set as they say, and then Friday will put sealer on the whole thing. That will be nice when it is finished. Gotta do all those winter prep things. He has cleaned/vacuumed the furnace out & washed filters and checked things, working fine and we even used it a couple of nights already.
Already had 2 trees trimmed up and a monstrosity of an evergreen removed. Yard looks sooo big and open now.
Well this is it... I'm running out of steam.. and dishes to do. hahaha catch everyone later..
No comments:
Post a Comment