Hello there,
Well it is Monday afternoon, Bud is done with our laundry... hooray! I've helped put it away. I've done dishes, did some work on my S.S. Lesson, and started reading our new study book for the ladies L.I.G.H.T. Ministry.
The new book should be very interesting and helpful for ladies to become all that God desires us to be, and live in a wise way in the 21st Century. It is titled "The NEW EVE." Wish we had everyone we know from 18 yrs. old and up in the study!
Now Bud is going out to wash his truck, so it will be ready to wax tomorrow. My "Energizer Bunny" man.. or is a "Timex" that just keeps on ticking?? lol
I got a call this morning from my 2 cousins, sisters Billie Lee and Jackie.. (both way younger than me) What a great way to start the week. Billie is "up north" as she calls it and they are coming by to see me on Wednesday. HOW GREAT! Nothing I love better than a visit with family. Been awhile since I have seen either of them. Jackie is the spitting image of their mother, and it is spooky!!
Well I must get busy, I need to go to the store for a few things and get a menu planned. They wanted to take us out, but I have to watch out there, so I said "I'll fix something simple and we can 'visit.' "
Time passes soooo quickly anymore, don't you think? Need to store up good memories and take pictures rather than eat anyway... haha
Yesterday was my daddy's birthday... ah the memories that came and went all day, and the missing never really goes completely away.
Have a great week folks... and catch ya later.
No comments:
Post a Comment