Monday, October 25, 2010

Excitement...

I am not sure where to start... start with me I guess. I "think" I have my leg off balance thingy sort of corrected. SOOO much easier to walk when you are balanced in your footing. (new hip made that leg longer! grr) "little" amounts at times is a lot tho.


I am thoroughly enjoying the "New Eve" Study and think that if it was given in the teen years it might help some ladies to avoid many a pitfall, and to verbalize who they are as Christian Women.


AND our church website is being renovated!! Hip Hip Hooray!! Long overdue but a major undertaking too. I am so happy to hear someone has stepped up and is doing it. After all, this is the 21st century and we'd better get on board. And we need to be current with things.


The following is an update on the thoughts for my Bible Study class that "may or may not" be posted there in full.
              Mary's "Magnets"
"drawn" to the Word of God, and each other.
    At the moment we are down in our attendance, some are Providentially hindered by work or illness. "They shall return." :-)
    Our class projects at the moment are 2. These ministries are done throughout the year. We share what we can with the ARK.  The Ark is a place of safety for battered women and children. They come with 'nothing.' So we give "anything" that we can to help the need. Cindy brought this place and need to our attention.
    The other is donating funds for refreshments to our Early Learning Center Preschool, kiddies from our church families or outside our church get a great start in life there.
    As facilitator of the class,  I will not ask a new lady to do anything you are not comfortable with, till you are, and give me an ok.. such as reading or praying aloud. 
    We Love the Lord, His Word, all people and have a great time together in Bible Study. Come and see... 


I do hope and pray that more and more people avail themselves of a Bible Study class (Sunday School). We need to know God's Word, his plan for our life, how to apply it,  and we learn a lot from the experience of others in small groups.
          Till next time have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment