Hello Everyone...
What a wonderful past few days it has been. We got some needed rain. It came in a steady "gentle" flow from heaven, just sooo nice. Then this morning it is sunny, but a cool cool breeze is flowing. I have my windows open all around the house and the breeze is just flowing thru sooo nicely. I LOVE cool weather. I love cool breezes, they sort of perk me up with energy.. how about you? I can hear the birds singing outside again!!! How nice is that? It is amazing what I miss when this place is all shut up. There are good things and bad things.. but not too many bad ones.. ha ha
God has blessed us sooo much thru the years on this little corner of earthly heaven. Our homes have faced south, getting the right sun in the right rooms, and the air in summer, and in fall & winter we get the breezes/wind from the other way. We live on a "quiet" street, especially at bedtime.. and dark for sleeping good.
Today the call of my neighbors bird is wafting over here on the breeze. She has some sort of big 'odd' house bird. Her window/door must be open too.
When I think of the blessings of God on our lives and our progeny, I am of all folk blessed beyond measure.
When I think of opening the windows to let the fresh air in, I begin to think of how would God like me to be more open to Him and His word. And what "fresh new thing" does he want to tell me? To share with me? To bring change in my life? To comfort me with?
Ahhh yes, My God is utterly amazing.. and has fresh new things for me each new morning.
BUT I must be "open and receptive!!" To say the least.
I met one of his good things this morning, a lady who loves the Lord did my CT scan for me. How neat is that?
Each new day is different, could be up.. could be down, but in the hands of the Lord I am safe as I "open" up to His teaching, blessing, conviction or encouragement.
"Fear not for I am with thee, Be not dismayed. For I will strengthen thee; Yea, I will help thee; Yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10
Have a great day and "Open" the windows of your life and heart... Till next time..
No comments:
Post a Comment