Well it is Monday and I am still mulling over the evening services at church last night... and thinking of my last grandchild - Kristen - starting college today, MY they grow up fast don't they?
This morning Bud took his cycle in to be looked at, he "hears" something. I finished my stretches here at home then went by church to pick up my material for the next Bible Study quarter. (And I shifted my classroom around again, I do that regularly. ha ha) Bud called while I was there. Now I go to pick him up then we stopped at Menard's for a few things. And we just finished lunch a bit ago. (Nummy Polish Sausage if you are into details..lol)
Well it is too HOT to do anything outside... in the 90's again and NO rain for over a week... we are finally getting our "brown grass" this summer Thurmon... hahaha
Bud is on his laptop downstairs, and I am in the backroom on the "big baby."
I still cannot stop thinking about last nights 5th Sunday Music Evening.
Our visiting pastor for the last 6 weeks was there, his last night before heading to KY., then back to Brazil, and OUR Pastor was home from his summer retreat and dropping off his eldest son at college.
WOW everyone in the music group was in fine form.. and so good. We had a few new singers from the little guys that got a standing ovation, to some more adults. Praise Team and Mighty men group, trio's, quartet, duo's all wonderful. The Youth Band were their usual good selves, playing and singing... and Rich on keyboard's leading, amazing! We were praising and loving the Lord to say the least and many decisions & or reconciliations were made at the altar! It is as tho revival has come!
My Guests that came said they enjoyed it immensely and one said she may come back for church. We do this Music Evening every 5th Sunday, and we never know what is in store for us. GOD is Good to us All the time,
Till next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment