Good Morning...
I have been impressed to give a little "background" on self and family so that some of you who don't know me/us can maybe grasp a bit of where I'm coming from.
I do hope this isn't boring!! Nevertheless ~
I was born in Knox In. and lived in North Judson and Rochester In. Farm Country! Yes I am a farmers daughter... and no doubt would still have been there had not mom died at an early age. (31) Daddy has gone home and my one brother Wayne, also. Daddy had a Methodist background and Mom came from Russian Orthodox family. Such a wide difference. But ~
My Bud came from southern Illinois (My Country Boy) when his dad moved here for work after coal mines shut down. He had/has a larger family. Ludean, gone home.. baby Paul Edward, too. Barb & Hubie still with us.
I attended school in Hammond, and Bud in Whiting.
We met in 1952, married in 1953, have 2 fine daughters & 1 fine son, 5 Grandchildren and 5 Great Grandchildren.. and another coming in Dec. :-)
So my experiences are LONG, wide and varied and the Lord still has surprises for me in my days... "HE" has a purpose and a plan for my life. That again was confirmed at church last night. How amazing! Why, you ask... because just recently I was just thinking about how I got moved to Lake co. and all the things in my life. AND Pastor preached some on that this past Sunday. I'm a member of a Southern Baptist church and lead a ladies Sunday School class. It is the most wonderful of churches.
So you have a great week, as summer is winding down, and Fall and all it's great colors will be here soon. I can't wait to see the Lord's paint brush again... :-)
God Bless, till next time... MJ
No comments:
Post a Comment