Well, I think I have this little page about where it ought to be to start with... soooo much to choose from and not sure I'm choosing correctly. haha
This is quite interesting to say the least... and a bit more simple than I thought it would be.
AND hopefully the Lord will provide my head and heart with some "Meandering's." And... I just might post a few of my old "writings."
I don't think I will ever be as good at this as my Grandkids!!! They have some nice blogs and great stories and wonderful pictures... BUT the old gal will give it her best shot. After all "it's in the genes" is it not? If any of you kids have any hints pass them along to me... NEVER to old to learn, are we?
Have a great weekend and blessed worship service for those of you that attend church. Till next time.. :-)
I never seen any blogs so, this is cool for me. Will it pop up whenever you post something? I have to get familiarized with this : ) Cathy
ReplyDeleteI'm new too, I "think" you will have to check in now and then, not sure about popping up, or what you mean... lol Love ya gal...
ReplyDelete