Well now the Mind sure has been Meandering! I have a thing about spelling & using good grammar as best I can. Some things just grate on me. Like saying I seen, when it should be I saw. Just one example.
Bud & I love to watch Genius Junior on Sunday night TV... talk about being Smart! and yet they seem very happy, & kind to the opposing teams.
But as I think about "my" church & hear things said there, at times that grates on me too. Maybe that is why we have a hard time dealing with issues, people etc.
Bud & I love to watch Genius Junior on Sunday night TV... talk about being Smart! and yet they seem very happy, & kind to the opposing teams.
But as I think about "my" church & hear things said there, at times that grates on me too. Maybe that is why we have a hard time dealing with issues, people etc.
It is NOT 'my' church or 'our' church it is the Lord's church. The people are His therefore, it's His Church, His S.S. class. Once I say Mine... I'm also saying I have Ownership, and everything belongs to me. Now then, that can become a hindrance to our thinking and being, & doing. Ya think? Am I off base? Then God is a He, Jesus is He, yet we sometimes refer to the Holy Spirit as IT or not at all... Wrong... The Holy Spirit, HE has a big part in our salvation, growth, being & doing too! I think when we are impressed to do something, or not, go somewhere, call someone, I believe it is the Holy Spirit nudging us from inside, and we better listen to that still small voice! We've got to stop "going TO Church, We are going to Worship with the church, and other things that at the moment have left my mind. We get into habits of speech, habits of living, habits of setting on our laurels & sometimes Miss the Point... Are we getting "the Point" of our daily lessons?
Let's remember God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and let them have their way with THEIR Church.. US/Me... leading, guiding & directing our paths, service, love, because we are His.
Once something become MINE, I can sure mess it up, misuse it, hoard it, decide the right or wrong of something... etc etc.
Give the Lord His rightful place in all things concerning His church. He will take care of his church.
DO All to the Glory of God AND the Benefit of Others.
Yes thank you Mr. Blog, it is helpful to me to be able to write things down, I remember that better. I'm a for sure Note taker & write it down person.. and I depend on the Holy Spirit to Nudge, in my spirit OR use one of his children to help point me in the correct way OR point out a glitch in my walk. LOVE GOD, Love People.
Let's remember God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and let them have their way with THEIR Church.. US/Me... leading, guiding & directing our paths, service, love, because we are His.
Once something become MINE, I can sure mess it up, misuse it, hoard it, decide the right or wrong of something... etc etc.
Give the Lord His rightful place in all things concerning His church. He will take care of his church.
DO All to the Glory of God AND the Benefit of Others.
Yes thank you Mr. Blog, it is helpful to me to be able to write things down, I remember that better. I'm a for sure Note taker & write it down person.. and I depend on the Holy Spirit to Nudge, in my spirit OR use one of his children to help point me in the correct way OR point out a glitch in my walk. LOVE GOD, Love People.
Have a great day... Reporting from the Meandering Mind... Again...

No comments:
Post a Comment