Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pondering many things...

  Hello dear Blog.. 
Many things running thru the mind today as I scan Facebook, and listen to Moody Bible Institute in Chicago on my computer.. and Yes there is another place for the news, music & Bible study.. Love it!
  As to Facebook, someone posted about a town that was proud of hiring their 1st "African-American" police officer. I'm glad a man got a job he desired.. but .. 

    Yeah! keep it up,  perpetuate the divisions among the races.. keep the old prejudices flowing... 
    Reporters, News people come on.. stop it!! Obama stop it!! My Friend stop it! 
The new police officer is no more African than I am Russian just because our ancestors came from those places. Couldn't they have just said... something like???
"So & So town just hired a new police officer. He has a great heart for serving his town and shown that he is a grand prospect. We hope that he will be welcomed by all and a credit to our department." Would that be to hard?
       WE are ALL Americans!! PERIOD!
We used to be proud of that,
We were good neighbors, not concerned about locking our doors.
We were concerned about the good for others.
We were concerned about helping anyone in need.. I lived in an area with a variety of Americans in my day, and no one was hyphenated!! lol 

The Russians, Polish, Black, German, Southern, etc.!!! 
   Sometimes *some* of Us.. were a bit slow on the uptake, only because others were "perpetuating" the prejudices of their elders... and yet.. others were promoting love & neighborly concerns. This should be the goal of each "American" ..
"We were all created equal, (by God, humans)with certain inalienable rights... to... Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of (go after it yourself) happiness.  


I have known white folks that would work very hard each summer to get a *dark tan.* But never considered themselves Black... and that amazes me, cause when a Black skinned person comes along, they are against them.. hmmm
  The INSIDE and the HEART of the Human make them who they are.. not there skin color or eye slant or eye color... where their families came from.. or whatever.
    We have a Heart problem here I'm thinking.

I believe we've been Created by a loving God, & that God never changes. HE is the same.. yesterday,(from the beginning) today, & tomorrow (Forever!.) He is not wishy washy about anything. Sin is sin! Love is Love, Evil is evil, and Good is good.. Don't mix'em up, or try to get His Book to match our desires. 

We were created by God to Love God & Love People.
   I know that at times people can make that difficult for us... but ask God to help us love them, & help them to join in with us as we are ~
      Loving God, Loving People.. that makes for
Heart Transformation and Life changing excitement. . .

     What do you think about these thoughts??? 
Bye Dear Blog... catch ya later... :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment