Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday and the mind is a Wondering... let alone Wandering..

 Ahh my mind is sure set to Wondering and Wandering today.
  I love Facebook, for the connections with family and friends it allows me to keep up with. With pictures as a bonus for sure.
  I try to be encouraging, and not too negative. But then I *wonder* am I being "chicken" in backing off from things I see posted that makes me *wonder?* about some things? So that in itself sets my mind to *wandering.* How about you? Ever happen to you?

  We post things, OUR Friends post things, our FRIENDS FRIENDS post things, and some things I'd rather NOT see, read, or hear. Especially from certain quarters.
  AH but that is life isn't it?
What I *assumed* is not necessarily so.

What I *hoped* is not necessarily true. 
   Some of the seemingly *neat, cute, pictures with sayings* sound pretty good and great.
Then my mind kicks in overdrive!! That does not line up with the Word of God as I know it.

OH Dear!  Well maybe I am off... lets check into that Facebook page, or Website.
  No I was not incorrect... they are like Janet from another Planet... Sound good, look good at a glance... but then... it turns out to be clever gobblydigoop!


And then I remember that clever commercial, where the girl knew it must be true... she saw it on the internet....
A Word to the wise Christ followers... Self included, Be careful in your discernment.
Only true Wisdom comes from God on how to live life, to respond to others, and what choices we should make in all areas of our lives... In the end times He says, "we will only want to *hear* what tickles our ears," and we like, we want, my way, makes me happy. But...  WWJD?  or  WWJHMD,S? hmmm
What would Jesus do? better yet...

What would Jesus have me do?
What would Jesus have me say?
What would be a Jesus response? oops!


Did God promise, Easy? Nothing but Happy?

Read the manual for living again.. B I B L E.


Daily Reading, for Discernment & Transformation... Yup That's what I need!
Listen to sound teaching on Sunday too, & take notes.. follow along in my bible.
   Careful on the *sounds good*.. *feels good*..*looks good*..*the easy way*.. etc. etc.
  Remember, the devil masquerades like an angel of light hoping to deceive us all.
  That is another good reason to stay *Connected* in the family of God, helping one another in our growth/maturing process..
I need everyone at FBC Griffith.. :-) And there is strength in the family also. I have not yet arrived.   Well now, that is out of my system and I will be more careful in what I forward &, and where or whom it comes from...  

No comments:

Post a Comment