The surest thing is.. God is Good all the time, and I am sooo thankful.
Good in the good times and good in the not so good times.
After all... HE is God and HE knows best!
He has seen me thru many an issue, sickness, sadness, change in plans, and etc. Did you notice I said "thru?" hope so.
This year we have again been blessed in our home with family all, well almost all, making it again. Our kids & their mates are the bestest! Our grandkids are supreme! and those great-grand babies are over the top and so beautiful.
A blessing to have smiling faces, plenty of food, and 'cranky' kids. I'd almost forgotten what that was like when they don't get their naps.. :-) And it amazing what mom's can handle and get them thru.
I just don't seem to have all the words I need today to tell you how much I love you Lord and all your goodness to us lo these many years!
I love you Lord and appreciate the comfort of knowing a loving heavenly Father has everything in control for our good and your glory!! Thank you so much!!
I appreciate a country that sets aside one day a year to 'remember & contemplate' our blessings and to be thankful, 'tis good, but better yet, is considering that every day!
And now we shall be on to Christmas..
more to ponder!
No comments:
Post a Comment