First off.... we need to be careful of what we say and where, and think FIRST... as I read that post... the writer, called it stupidity... said she was sure no 'liberal' would have such a sticker on their car... REALLY? You know that for sure? And then claims to NOT put "a blanket of hatred" over everyone with a different political view." DUH yes you just did!!! Calling it Ignorance. From what I have heard from Liberals and Conservatives on both sides of the aisle lately I am ashamed of them both.
When do we "think" we know it ALL at such a young age? I dislike labels too!! and Some of the distinctions that are promoted today. NOT good for anyone.
Personally I think that "Common Sense" has truly died.
My Grandparents came from the "Old Country" as they said. Grandma could speak 3 languages.. Russian, Polish, and Learned English quite well. She spoke her native tongue at home, and in church and in the neighborhood, BUT Never did they insist that "ENGLISH AMERICA" should go Russian too. Nor did 'many' other large groups of people that came to the land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. Like our forefathers they came to Worship their God in Freedom and NOT have Government telling they could or couldn't or what to believe. Another thing going wrong of late!
We learned from them, the true meaning of being American and Neighborly, in a VERY mixed neighborhood. Russian, Polish, Black, & people from the South, and nary a problem back then. We lived in peace and helpfulness.
We accepted the truth of what is good for the majority, and that we were only guarenteed by our constitution the "right" to life, liberty and the 'pursuit' of happiness. NO one can give you OR make you happy, and who says someone in government can make that happen and be a good thing... For the "majority"? I am to pursue my own happiness... Robin Hood never really existed either...
What ever happened to speaking the Truth in love. Actual Truth by God's definition and not mine? To saying only what is Helpful for someone? Or Inspiring for someone? Or just Necessary for someone? Or Kind for someone? What happened to not jumping to conclusions?? Hey maybe my "friend" or "neighbor" or "relative" has something valid to say to help me? Yes life is NOT ALL ABOUT ME.
And leaving out all the "assumptions" to "Assume" is bad stuff.
And leaving out all the "assumptions" to "Assume" is bad stuff.
Assume 'they' are against me... No I just expect more..
Assume 'they' haven't got a clue... Oh as long as I've lived, I got more than a clue.
Assume 'they' are prejudiced... not prejudiced IF you have given me something or done something, for me to believe what I do, and now you say I'm being prejudiced about something/someone. Check the dictionary...
So If I try to help you change... as others have helped me to change...
"when" I come to anything I'm thinking first, that they loved me and wanted what is best for me, and really don't aim to hurt me, yes they might have something valid to say, I can most times "learn a new thing."
"when" I come to anything I'm thinking first, that they loved me and wanted what is best for me, and really don't aim to hurt me, yes they might have something valid to say, I can most times "learn a new thing."
Is that way of living working for you? Is that way of thinking garnering more friends than making enemies? Is it all helping to keep the peace? Are we growing in grace?
ARE WE a part of the solution OR a part of the continuing problem? Be it families, neighborhoods, cities, or country. Don't ASSUME... Get the FACTS... and please....
ARE WE a part of the solution OR a part of the continuing problem? Be it families, neighborhoods, cities, or country. Don't ASSUME... Get the FACTS... and please....
T H I N K before we speak... is it
True Helpful Inspiring Necessary Kind...to say whatever? and also, always remember to
H A L T before making decisions/choices/ and you will make a better one.. Don't make decisions/choices/or speak when you are
Hungry Angry Lonely Tired
Hungry Angry Lonely Tired
For those of us that know the Lord Jesus, Take all things to God in prayer, and check out the "manual for living" first too.
WWJHMDS???? Have a great day.... till next time... the "Meandering Mind" is out of here....
No comments:
Post a Comment