I am really enjoying myself in this study in Philippians. Diane F. is a great leader too. (and brings cupcakes, yum)
It NEVER ceases to amaze me at the things the Lord will open up to you as you study His word... "How Many" times have you read something and at the moment really sort of just moved over the reading and at another time you get this WOW moment of "that's just what I needed today." "Or how have I been missing that?" And when you join in with others, you get even greater insight.
God is sooo good! I will never forget Randy Jones saying once... "The Word NEVER Changes, tho the application may." I do find that truer and truer in life.
I am so grateful for a Loving God and Father that preserved and kept the "manual for living" for us down thru the ages. I am grateful for those that will volunteer to lead and help us dig into that word even more. I am grateful for other ladies that desire to be in the word and will rearrange time and scheduling to work that in.
WE NEVER learn it all, or know it all, that we can't learn more about our Lord or in our Christian walk and become better and wiser children of the Lord... aiming to please our Father and allow His Holy Spirit to work on us, in us & thru us.
The life of a Christian is always changing, and exciting, and in the tough times the only safe place to be is in God's hands.
Catch ya later folks.... off to begin on next weeks session in Philippians...
No comments:
Post a Comment