Well there has been enough snow. Some are very excited! Some are dreading it! But whatever the case, we have snow! Not as bad as some other areas, but it isn't over yet. Might be, Might not be very bad.
It is interesting to say the least... and I am sure there will be many stories to tell. Right now I have the one of the silly man that tried to come down our unplowed country road with its drifts. Duh! AND the pickup truck that came barreling around the corner and I was sure this is it! POW!, but no... he barreled right around him and kept going! Skimmed past him ever sooo closely. The car is still sitting there, the County Snowplow came up behind him, stopped, NOW WHAT? He didn't push the guy over but gave the fella a lift somewhere. Car is still there.. in front of our mailboxes!!
I look out around the house and I see mounds of snow drifted up and it looks like a small mountain range out the back of my house. Haven't had that before. Very interesting.
The birds are really chowing down on the suet, and the squirrel keeps trying to get his share too. I chase him away, then I feel bad, so I toss a piece of suet out my window for him.. The snow is sooooo fluffy it sort of sank. Oh Well... But then I see the birds have found it.. I wonder, can they really smell?? hmmmm
It is still snowing so we MIGHT get what they have predicted... and who knows when it will all be over.
I get concerned for those that have to shovel... Hoping they stay away from caffeine, (it constricts the blood vessels & cigarettes do too) and take rest periods, realizing that there is no deadline to get the snow moved!
Well this is probably installment number 1...of many a story...:-)
WHEN pictures get downloaded I might share.
I stand amazed at the awesome power of God and what He has created and how He works it... and wonder, "What is He saying to us with this blast of weather everywhere??"
No comments:
Post a Comment