Thursday, February 10, 2011

Food For Thought

Good Morning Christian friends & Hello world..
    The sun is shining ever sooo brightly. Makes a person feel good, lifts the spirits and warms ya.. BUT it is deceiving! 
I look outside and on my asphalt driveway the snow is melting. Surely it must be pretty warm out... NOPE the frigid temps are still holding on strong. Deceiving isn't it? Freezing Temps and in ever so small places... the snow IS melting.The Sun Can fool you.
    Could that be the same with some of our lives OR things we look at? Trust in? Believe in? Who we say we are?
     Are we trying to fool people? Is that a deceiving lifestyle you show to me.. or I to others? Am I or you whom we are portraying ourselves to be, really?
   I remember the thoughts on Character that I had found some time back..tough, but I can't remember "exactly" how it goes.  In the Bright SONlight what will the Lord see?
   We might fool each other, but we can't fool Him ever
We need to be real, genuine in our Relationship with the Lord and in our walk, & that walk matches our talk. OH that I could remember how that little ditty goes... Pam & Cindy use it in Jr. Church, maybe someone will post it for me.
NEVERTHELESS....
Who do we say we are?
Do our lifestyles bear evidence of that?
Is there enough evidence to convict us?
What will Jesus say at the door of eternity.....
   Enter in! OR Depart I never knew you...
And We are the ONLY Bibles some folks will ever read...
God forbid that I might smear the pages....
       Till next time... Don't be deceived, or a deceiver... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment