My oh My the day is dragging, ever had any of these days?? Whew! Haven't done a thing but doctor my toes, do emails and Facebook, eat and I feel like I need a nap.
It has been dull and dreary and rainy out all day.. For a moment with all the thunder I thought for sure we were going to get some dandy storms. So far just light rain off and on.
Bud went to the Harley shop anyway this morning for the cookout/picnic/whatever day.. lol I know some stuff will be under tents, and the rain was gentle.. BUT how many Harley riders will venture out in the rain?? WHO knows.. but the "die hards" are sure to show. ;-)
What are we "die hards" about? Sold out to? God, Faith, Family, sharing the Gospel, Bible Study, the church?
The "Food for thought" today...
Think I'll go lay down and ponder my own question and maybe take a nap. lol
Till Next time... I hope your weekend is going well, and see ya in church somewhere... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment