Sunday, September 17, 2017

Political OR Just Plain Rude??

 Well this evening I turned on the Emmy's to have an enjoyable evening watching TV shows being awarded for their work... I truly MUST be getting old or I'm so old already I haven't realized it. 
   I did not *choose* to see a mean political program with straight out or snide remarks our President!! 
   For Shame on the Adults that seem to think that is ok.. write such stuff, and that the way a president gets chosen should change to popular vote. Tossed that in but I got it!! The Founding Fathers had the Electoral College set in place to keep things right & legit for ALL Voters... 
    But back to the program... I've seen many elected President. Some I voted for.. some I did not! And yet I never took to defaming the office of president, nor it's occupant and their family.
   For Shame people, for young impressionable people to see adults & some of their family go that route, then to think that is acceptable. Where will it end?
   Free Speech and not agreeing is acceptable. BUT not the way it is going now in my mind. Every place is a platform for political crap and it should not be. Go do things at the proper place, proper time, in a proper & polite manner. Is that tooo much to ask? Help your president, get some good things done, he can't be *completely* wrong & etc. etc. any more than any other person we have voted in.
   AND what impression are you giving to those of other countries? OF US & of him?
   I literally get sick when I think of how things have declined in the last 30 years or so... BUT...
   God who sets up or tears down nations has warned us in His word, the Bible, that such things would come to pass in the end of time... Evil will be called good, and Good will be called evil.. So once I remind myself of that... I just rest and trust in Him some more. Truth will out and be victorious in the end, God is truth, and He is still in full control.. "Believe it OR Not!"  I Believe!  :-)
        Till my mind begins to Meander again..    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment